Learn, Connect, & Grow
Private Equity Primer provides hands-on finance and legal training to investment banks, law firms, and accounting firms in order to achieve the next summit of performance. Our professional development workshops empower transaction focused firms to cultivate a culture of learning that fosters greater employee engagement and enhanced client services.
Leveraging our Deal Sherpas’ years of experience in the capital markets and investment management, Private Equity Primer has developed a proven curriculum designed to accelerate the performance of transaction professionals.
- Introduction to Financial Statements
- Valuation for Practitioners
- Identifying Desirable Businesses & Operational Risks
- Setting, Negotiating, & Documenting Working Capital Mechanisms
- Modeling for the Private Equity Interview
- Purchase Agreement: Purpose, Structure, & Negotiations
- The Associate Attorney's Role in the Diligence Process
Connect & Grow
Private Equity Primer partner with firms to take training beyond the classroom. We provide a post training touch points for attendees that aggregates outstanding questions and responses from workshops led by our Deal Sherpas. Select trainings are available online for on-demand professional development.
Working across our client base, Private Equity Primer, provides speciality workshops that facilitate training across transaction specialities and firms. These workshops allow mid-level and senior bankers, accounants, and attorneys grow their networks while enhancing their finance and legal skills.
Private Equity Primer's Deal Sherpas have previously lectured and lead workshopsfor:
- B2B CFO
- CNL Bank
- Harris Williams & Co.
- Kaufman Rossin & Co.
- Katz, Barron, Squitero, Faust LLP
- Matrix Capital Markets Group
- The Financial Executive Networking Group
- Thompson Hine
- and more